Montagnard POPULATION COUNT Project (2018 – present)
Team: Siu, X., Dely, S., Bujri, S., Shreeniwas, S., Morrison, S., Young, A. et al
Title: The Montagnard Population Count Project
Brief: Community-organized project to help empower the community to make evidence-based arguments for increased services in advance of the 2020 Census. Historically, there has been no responsible agency or office on the federal, state or local levels that has tracked the community’s size.
- Project Facilitator: Xuem Siu
- Survey and Training Coordinator: Sachi Dely
- Data Mining Coordinator: H' Ung Kpa
- Request for Team Members: Montagnard Population Count Project (MPCP): A Matter of Health Care Access
- Intro Training: Welcome to MPCP Training!
- Welcome back team!
- Let’s Count All Montagnards (2010)
- Status of a Refugee Community (2011)
- Morrison, S., Young, A., Dharod, J., Xin, H., Nsonwu, M., Sills, S., Bailey, R. (Apr 2012). Empowering Underserved Communities. University of North Carolina Greensboro, NC
- Community Center (2013)
- Young, A. Montagnard Population Count: Let's Count All Montagnards (Spring 2018). A slideshow that proposes technical approaches to overcoming systemic resistance to recognizing the community on the local, state and national levels.
- Census 2010: Bunong, page 1: Video, audio and captioned text
- Census 2010: Bunong, page 2: Video, audio and captioned text
- Census 2010: Jarai, page 1: Video, audio and captioned text
- Census 2010: Koho, page 1: Video, audio and captioned text
- Census 2010: Rhade, page 1: Video, audio and captioned text
- Montagnard Translation Issues
- Let's Count All Montagnards graphics
- Let's Count All Montagnards (2010) multiple language flyer