Health and Science Club: Montagnard Life Skills (2012-13)
Team: Tong, H., Siu, L., Ksor H Van, Ksor H Vung, et al, Dharod, J., Young, A.
Title: Health and Science Club: Montagnard Life Skills (2012-2013)
Brief: Next Generation mentoring and training of high school youth in community organization and research protocols for translation of recorded interviews
- Youth continued from high school into college where they were tracked and mentored by Network members
- Award, second place, UNCG Sustainability Film Shorts Competition, Andrew Young, Gelly Long, Lek Siu, Ha H, Jeo Y, Sustainability for Everyone: Rethinking Piedmont Ideas About Green, Living and Local, 2012.
- Scholarships, Bonner Foundation Scholarship awards (full tuition) for five Montagnard students to attend Guilford College, 2013-2019
- Status of a Refugee Community (2011)
- Women’s Learning Group (2011-16)
- Organization Building (2012– present)
- Montagnard Hypertension (2012 – present)